Wednesday 5 November 2014

Institutions Research

I have created a new magazine for an emerging genre - Jazz. Bauer Media do not have a Jazz magazine for the 16 - 20 age group TA. Therefore i have been looking at the institution Bauer as i believe they would best produce and distribute my magazine.

Additional reasons:
1. They conduct research with my TA


2. They are looking for new ideas and magazine genres
3. They are cross media and can promote my magazine online and on social media.


4. They already successfully promote Mojo and Q
5. They are interested in niche audiences eg Steam railway.


I have been impressed with the Bauer website: http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/

and feel they offer my magazine the best chance for regional, national and global distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment