Friday 14 November 2014

After the first photo shoot

During the first shoot it was quite fun and really discovered a few ways in which I can help others in multiple ways. I was able to get to grips with the basics of helping direct where people where meant to be. After photography was done with my male model, I moved on to et photos with my female model.


Before I took photos of my female model, I was assisting other people around in the shoot. One group needed props and costumes being sorted for them. I was able to help them with them and help them decide how to pose. After all this was done, I found my female model was ready to take the photos. We took roughly around 35 photos today to see what we can choose. A lot had no problems with, but there will definitely be the one where I will need to consider not using due to level of quality. Personally, I believe today's photo shoot was successful.

I was able to get all my photos onto a slidely to display click here to see the slidely

No comments:

Post a Comment