Friday 14 November 2014

Photo shoot plan 1

This past week I planned to do a photo shoot on friday 14th November 2014.

This photo shot would include two models. An elderly Male which was previously and still is a member of a jazz band. I also have a 16 year old female friend of mine to do the opposite sex.

The location of my photo shoot would be the drama studio as there are many things I could do to interact with the model in the studio. I also believe that the drama studio would be better because I will be able to get multiple lighting affects involved as well.

The costume in which would take is different for each model.
I have a traditional and almost vintage Jumper suit which is in a green style colour for the male model. this is good as since the model is of an older age it will reflect his elderhood and portray him as being from the older generation of jazz players. the costume I have for the female model is a fitted black dress with a black fedora. This is good as it takes inspiration from the older fashion for jazz musicians of the female gender from the time. It also has a modern twist with the dress being fitted. I believe this will be good as darker colours showed the class of jazz players, so since it is black, it can't get much darker.

The props I will be using are a trumpet and a saxophone. the trumpet will be for the male model and the saxophone will be for the female model. This is done so that each model will be linked to the jazz genre if you exclude their clothing. I believe that i will also e able to get some action shots with these props if I can which will look good as well!

Any make-up which will be used include foundation and red lipstick on the female model as it will help enhance the model making them look more photo friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment