Friday 24 October 2014

Modern Jazz Potential

With the deaths of many Jazz legends already past, I have had to turn my attention to other potential artists. One artist which has caught my attention is on the show X factor 'Chloe-jasmine'. She has brought a bond and twist to revolutionise the jazz genre and has the potential to revive the dying genre. This is due to the fact that no one young creates jazz music, this is bad as people use young artists as role models. This Chloe-jasmine has the potential to revive the genre and I can use this as a topic for my course work.
Apart from that I will be doing research into smaller, less well known british jazz artists which are keeping the genre alive. If I find a young jazz artist then that will be an added bonus as it is potential and I can use it to expand the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment