Saturday 4 October 2014

Creativity and Reflection

To develop my creativity when designing and making the college magazine front cover, I used the internet to do some research on how other colleges have done the front covers and how I can take notes on them. This helped as I saw that the title is mainly at the top of the page.

 My target audience research didn't help as a lot of my results were inappropriate and open for debate. This is because of my questions being open to any answers instead of having fixed answers. This tells me that my questionnaire and Target audience research needs to be more specific otherwise I will get results just the same as this time and if I do then it wont help at all.

 Font research done was very successful as I found an appropriate font to use and also from looking at other peoples magazines I saw that college magazines mainly use modern, yet professional fonts.

 After uploading the photos i took to the vale media group on flickr, I found that the comments were very useful and I took them into account. One comment said how a photo, which in the end I chose my final choice, had to have a light line in it edited out to make it a good photo.

 I used my draft so much that I almost brought it to life as well which tells me that either my draft was really good or that I could have brought it to life really easily.

 Overall, I feel that I was actually quite creative in how I took this challenge to such an extent that I am proud of what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment