Wednesday 17 December 2014

Target Audience

While designing my pages, I have been showing a control group of jazz fans of my age my work as it progresses. They then tell me their verdict on these pages and eventually brought me to a conclusion on the TA. The age of my target audience is 16 to 25. I can keep to this by using bright colours in certain areas to get their attention. I would also make sure that the magazine is unisex. This so that I have the biggest target audience as possible. If my target audience is diverse enough that gives the magazine enough of a chance to get sold. I would try and make sure that people with different lifestyles; including those with long working hours, unemployed or people who have only got a weak education. If I can implement enough diversity into my magazine, this magazine will be great for anyone who likes Jazz. Things in which I have to be cautious about though are making sure that nothing which is subjective or offensive to any religion or social group is used. As long as I keep to this, I should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment