Monday 8 December 2014

Front cover page so far

After working for so long I have completed the layout for my music magazine front cover. I have done this from my plan in which I have and will post in the future.
I have chosen the blue transparent banners because the background makes it very difficult to actually annotate to a certain extent. I then decided to add the blue banners, but they were too sharp and were drawing attention away from the photo. As a result I decided to make them transparent. This causes them to make it easier to type over the background but the banner isn't too sharp. The cover story at the bottom was able to stay opaque because the colour isn't bright enough to drag attention away. It would have looked weird as well if the photo involved with it was transparent so I kept that opaque and it works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment