Friday 12 September 2014

Evaluation of survey

Earlier I posted a URL of a prezi showing my results. My presentation could be changed in many ways.
   For example, my questions were very open-ended leading to some irrelevant and offensive answers which had to be taken out. I can stop this from happening again by being more specific with my questions. I could even add fixed answers for people to choose from.
   Slang has been seen in my presentation in multiple places causing it to appear less professional. I can solve this issue by using formal language with my presentation.
   In some slides I have not explained the end result of that questions findings. This can cause people to get confused and not understand. I will solve this by giving an overview after every questions's results.
   If I keep to these points then this can make my presentations even better and give them a more professional touch to them.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Patrick - a super evaluation. I think you have some good ideas on how to improve research questions.

    ReplyDelete